Laura just brought home a sexy 25 Year Old to help us celebrateÂ #ContentRules
Well, before you let your mind go right to the gutter (as, of course, mine did), in this week’s show CC reveals the truth about his new 25 year old companion (and the picture below gives it away). Â As always, we cover a lot more than fine Scotch as the dads start winding up for the Holiday Season.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- HappyÂ Hanukkah
- Christmas trees going up
- Bourbon helps to put up the tree
- Adjustable Tree Stands
- Home Depot Ghetto Trees?
- Buying fresh-cut Christmas trees online
- What ISÂ Eggnog?
- Christmas traditions
- Mafia Mansion Christmas Light Displays
- Sass dealing with his son buying a motorcycle
- Eating dog food and hiding in the dryer
- Deer poop
- Macallan 25 tweet
- Content Rules now on bookstore shelves
- Exposing our kids to the Entrepreneur mindset and lifestyle
- When kids really listen to you
- Halo: Reach
- Angry Birds Seasons = Genius
- iPhone -> Droid migration
- Google Voice issues
- Playing Dominoes
- Chicken Foot?
- Green Chili Stew
If you have been enjoying the Cast of Dads Podcast, please tell your friends about the show and have them subscribe to eitherÂ our direct feed orÂ via iTunes. Also, pleaseÂ leave us a review in iTunes!
Cast of Dads is a group of podcasting and blogging dads who gather to gab about fatherhood. The cast of dads includesÂ C.C. Chapman,Â Jeffrey Sass,Â Max Kalehoff,Â Michael Sheehan, andÂ Brad Powell, who collectively represent 13 kids from the youngest of babies to full grown adults. Each of them brings a unique perspective to being a father.
Jeff Sass is the proud dad of ZEO (Zach, 22, Ethan, 20 and Olivia, 19). Â He is also a seasoned entertainment and technology exec and active social media enthusiast. Â You can see more of Jeffâ€™s writing atÂ Sassholes! andÂ Social Networking Rehab and you can listen to Jeff on theÂ Cast of Dads podcast.??