The Cast of Dads got together to talk turkey (or in my case, Tofurkey) in the 47th episode of our (almost) weekly gabfest. Â As always, we are hard pressed to stay on any one topic for too long, and we run the gamut from Thanksgiving dinners to toddler vandalism to kids pooping in the dryer. Â Yes, there is no topic too small or too cheesy for the Cast of Dads to tackle. Â Enjoy!
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- TofurkyÂ OR Real Turkey
- Mac Nâ€™ Cheese stuffed turkey breast
- Hangover burgers andÂ Krispy Kreme burgers
- The garbage plate
- Wonder ifÂ The Egg CouncilÂ will sponsor us
- Jeffâ€™s dog eats a neighborâ€™s chicken
- Rules in Texas?
- MovemberÂ raises a LOT of money
- Michael Shaves Off His Mo
- Norelco Christmas Ad
- Where isÂ Gillette?
- BCSÂ Bowl Season
- NFLÂ coming down to the wire
- Babbleâ€™s Top Dad Group Blogs
- Bradâ€™s son goes mad
- Kids turning 13
- The fun of embarrassing our kids
- â€œMusic is a lot like your under wear drawer.â€
- Getting ready for the holidays
- AÂ deuceÂ in the dryer?
If you have been enjoying the Cast of Dads podcast, please tell your friends about the show and have them subscribe to eitherÂ our direct feedÂ orÂ via iTunes. Also, pleaseÂ leave us a review in iTunes!
Cast of Dads is a group of podcasting and blogging dads who gather to gab about fatherhood. The cast of dads includesÂ C.C. Chapman,Â Jeffrey Sass,Â Max Kalehoff,Â Michael Sheehan, andÂ Brad Powell, who collectively represent 13 kids from the youngest of babies to full grown adults. Each of them brings a unique perspective to being a father.
Jeff SassÂ is the proud dad of ZEO (Zach, 23, Ethan, 21 and Olivia, 20). Â He is also a seasoned entertainment and technology exec and active social media enthusiast. Â You can see more of Jeffâ€™s writing atÂ Sassholes!Â andÂ Social Networking RehabÂ and you can listen to Jeff on theÂ Cast of DadsÂ andÂ Wunderkind!Â podcasts.