Our children and our childhoods sparked an olympic discussion in the lastest episode of theÂ Cast of DadsÂ podcast. Â Where else can you listen to five disparate dads debate topics from malaria to Mini-Coopers, from the Olympics to the “Orangutang Hang!” Â Enjoy!
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Trying outÂ Uberconference
- West Nile Virus worries?
- MalariaÂ dangers in Africa
- Minnesota mosquitoes are huge
- Have you ever popped a mosquito?
- The Olympics
- The Princess Bride
- Dizzy Feet Gala
- Mini-Cooper Countryman
- Texting and walking
- Lady falls in the fountain video
- Driving distractions
- Worry about kids driving vs. convenience of them having their license
- Grampa Sass
- Eddie Murphy Raw
- Huckapoo shirts
- Sexy track and field warm up
- Women boxers and pregnant shooters
- Need for parenting experts?
- Traits skip generations
- Doing theÂ OrangutanÂ Hang!
If you have been enjoying the Cast of Dads podcast, please tell your friends about the show and have them subscribe to eitherÂ our direct feedÂ orÂ via iTunes. Also, pleaseÂ leave us a review in iTunes!
Cast of Dads is a group of podcasting and blogging dads who gather to gab about fatherhood. The cast of dads includesÂ C.C. Chapman,Â Jeffrey Sass,Â Max Kalehoff,Â Michael Sheehan, andÂ Brad Powell, who collectively represent 13 kids from the youngest of babies to full grown adults. Each of them brings a unique perspective to being a father.