In this, the “Silent But Deadly” edition of Cast of Dads we dish about everything from decapitation to divorce (and no, there is noÂ discernible connection between the two). Â In true Cast of Dads form, evenÂ though we touch on some serious parenting issues, from safety helmets to adolescent desires, we still end upÂ flabbergastedÂ by flatulence in the end. Â (Did I just say “flatulence in the end?”) Â I had better put the kabosh on this preamble and just let you…
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Sam Adams Oktoberfest
- Helmet Safety
- What to do when other kids are not wearing helmets?
- Seat belts
- Shark Week
- Brammo Electric Motorcycles
- Chevy Volt
- Motley Crewâ€™sÂ Girls, Girls, Girls!
- Will your wife let you own a motorcycle?
- Sons of Anarchy
- Test Driving aÂ Harley
- 11 Year old horror visions of a motorcycle crash
- Buying your 13 year old aÂ Playboysubscription
- C.C. meetsÂ Jeffâ€™s son Ethan
- Twitter Check Ins
- Social Media turn off times
- C.C.â€™s #140conf â€œIâ€™m a Dad and Damn Proud if It!â€
- Pizza Fusion
- The dangers of doing the divorce kid exchange at the same location every time.
- Kids remember everything
- Places and smells tied to memories
- Farts of funny
- Fart Battles onÂ Howard Stern
- No more fart apps
If you have been enjoying the Cast of Dads Podcast, please tell your friends about the show and have them subscribe to eitherÂ our direct feed orÂ via iTunes. Also, pleaseÂ leave us a review in iTunes!
Cast of Dads is a group of podcasting and blogging dads who gather to gab about fatherhood. The cast of dads includesÂ C.C. Chapman,Â Jeffrey Sass,Â Max Kalehoff,Â Michael Sheehan, andÂ Brad Powell, who collectively represent 13 kids from the youngest of babies to full grown adults. Each of them brings a unique perspective to being a father.
Jeff Sass is the proud dad of ZEO (Zach, 22, Ethan, 20 and Olivia, 19). Â He is also a seasoned entertainment and technology exec and active social media enthusiast. Â You can see more of Jeffâ€™s writing atÂ Sassholes! andÂ Social Networking Rehab and you can listen to Jeff on theÂ Cast of Dads podcast.?