The Cast of Dads finally got together again for another gabfest about fatherhood and then some. There is always something for us to talk about, and as usual, we cover a wide (and not necessarily logical) range of topics – in this episode everything from the serious (the Boston Bombings) to the sublime (licking the butts of ants). Beware, we do let loose a few “f bombs” and “s” words, so you may want to listen to this one with the headphones on. Enjoy!
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- What age do boys need to wear cups when playing sports?
- Phil Phillips new song talks about his crotch?
- Rymes with crotch
- Boston Marathon Bombing
- Good vs. Evil
- Don’t mess with Boston
- First firefly of the year!
- WALL-E is reality at Disney World
- Black Ant butts that taste like lemons?
- Washing out your mouth with soap
- School overnight trips
- “First Times” at Summer Camp
- Are “The Bases” different today then what we remember them as?
- Staying safe online
- Cooking with wine
- Drinking with our kids
- House of Cards
- “Obama” premiere at Correspondance Dinner
Cast of Dads is a group of podcasting and blogging dads who gather to gab about fatherhood. The cast of dads includes C.C. Chapman, Jeffrey Sass, Max Kalehoff, Michael Sheehan, and Brad Powell, who collectively represent 13 kids from the youngest of babies to full grown adults. Each of them brings a unique perspective to being a father.
Jeff Sass is the proud dad of ZEO (Zach, 24, Ethan, 22 and Olivia, 21). He is also a seasoned entertainment and technology exec and active social media enthusiast. You can see more of Jeff’s writing at Sassholes! and Social Networking Rehab and you can listen to Jeff on the Cast of Dads, Wunderkind! and Gape Into The Void podcasts. Jeff just launched a new story podcast, DadSlam.