A few days before Father’s Day, theÂ Cast of DadsÂ got together with aÂ seriousÂ case of the LOL’s – and there were no cats involved. Â I’d say you had to be there, but you can! Â Just click the link below to listen to the show… Â Just be prepared, as laughing is known to be contagious.
We hope everyone had a wonderful Father’s Day. Â We did!
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- SyncapseÂ buys Maxâ€™s company
- There IS crying in kick ball
- Keep your daughter off the pole
- Plans for Fatherâ€™s Day
- Michael is building a deck
- Quality time on the ranch
- 5 Things That Shouldnâ€™t Wait For Fatherâ€™s Day
- MMAÂ &Â UFC
- Fight Club
- New sports of extreme ballet and downhill piano?
- DROID RAZR by MotorolaÂ winner chosen
- C.C. helping createÂ #ONEDads
- Beginning of the End of AIDS PetitionÂ (please click and sign)
- International AIDS ConferenceÂ coming to the US
- Cast of Dads video show coming soon
- Crank calling as kids
- Swedish Chef
If you have been enjoying the Cast of Dads podcast, please tell your friends about the show and have them subscribe to eitherÂ our direct feedÂ orÂ via iTunes. Â Also, pleaseÂ leave us a review in iTunes!
Cast of Dads is a group of podcasting and blogging dads who gather to gab about fatherhood. The cast of dads includesÂ C.C. Chapman,Â Jeffrey Sass,Â Max Kalehoff,Â Michael Sheehan, andÂ Brad Powell, who collectively represent 13 kids from the youngest of babies to full grown adults. Each of them brings a unique perspective to being a father.
Jeff SassÂ is the proud dad of ZEO (Zach, 23, Ethan, 22 and Olivia, 20). Â He is also a seasoned entertainment and technology exec and active social media enthusiast. Â You can see more of Jeffâ€™s writing atÂ Sassholes!Â andÂ Social Networking RehabÂ and you can listen to Jeff on theÂ Cast of DadsÂ andÂ Wunderkind!Â podcasts.
Photo Credit:Â Â© Yael Weiss – Fotolia.com