Ok, I admit it. I am a male, and I am not much of a football fan. So, once again I am the butt of the “big game” jokes as the Cast of Dads gathered for our own little “pre-game” show.
Of course, as is typically the case, this being the Cast of Dads we talk about a lot more than just Football!
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Who will win the Superbowl?
- Dad 2.0 Summit
- The awesome Brene Brown
- Sass teases us about his new top secret dad project
- The Toxic Avenger
- How we spent New Years Eve
- Flu shots, schools and being safe
- Washing hands
- Guys want to drive big trucks on piles of dirt
- Dig This Vegas
- Life of Pi and Beasts of the Southern Wild are great family movies
- CB Radios
- Ham Radios
- Do truckers still use CB Radios?
- No Agenda Podcast
- Doomsday Preppers
- 8 Tracks & Vinyl
- #LastPrintIssue of Newsweek
- We still need newspapers to start fires
- Dryer lint fire starters
- Girl Scout cookies
- Buy One, Give One Programs
- TOMS Shoes
- Start Something That Matters
- What is a Dorm Master?
- 50 Shades of Gray
- Bring Cast of Dads to New Orleans again
- Cashew Queso?
Cast of Dads is a group of podcasting and blogging dads who gather to gab about fatherhood. The cast of dads includes C.C. Chapman, Jeffrey Sass, Max Kalehoff, Michael Sheehan, and Brad Powell, who collectively represent 13 kids from the youngest of babies to full grown adults. Each of them brings a unique perspective to being a father.
Jeff Sass is the proud dad of ZEO (Zach, 24, Ethan, 22 and Olivia, 21). He is also a seasoned entertainment and technology exec and active social media enthusiast. You can see more of Jeff’s writing at Sassholes! and Social Networking Rehab and you can listen to Jeff on the Cast of Dads, Wunderkind! and Gape Into The Void podcasts.
Photo Credit: © Albo – Fotolia.com