Here’s a list of the most popular posts for 2009. Ironically, even though we’re the number one Daddy Blog with over 80 fathers writing for us, our top two posts were from women! This only proves that our new feature called The Better Half has been a total success. It gives the women in our lives a voice…and adds a touch of much needed estrogen to our testosterone-heavy domain.
1. 5 Legal Documents Every Dad Should Know About byAlexis Martin Neely who shared it on Good Morning America with Chris Cuomo!
2. How to Get More Sex from Your Wife by Christine “Purplecar” Cavalier
3. iPhone Apps for Kids by Ryan Ozawa
4. The Simplest of Pleasures by Chris Brogan
5. Meet Gwen Thompson: The $95 Homeless American Girl Doll by Adam Keats
6. KMart Holiday Shopping Dad Style by Chris Brogan (Controversy did not hurt this one!)
7. Halloween Costumes for Kids by Chris Brogan
8. Kindergarten Assessment – The First Test by David Niall Wilson
9. Recharging Life and Balance by Chris Brogan (Yes, people love his work!)
10. How to Tell a Killer Scary Story by Jeff Sass
11.Lessons Learned from Finding Nemo by Doriano “Paisano” Carta
12. 5 Tips on Fatherhood Your Dad Never Told You by Jeff Sass
13. Andy Andrews Says 50 Things Dads Say in 60 Seconds! by Doriano “Paisano” Carta
14. 5 Tips for Phenomenal Photos of Your Kids by Jason of Kim & Jason
15. The Mom Song by Doriano “Paisano” Carta
So there you go. Which posts did you enjoy the most? Was your favorite not in this list? Please share it in the comments. Thank you for making 2009 such a great year! We plan to make 2010 even better for all dads and all family members!